Using Estate Planning To Safeguard Your Future
At the Law Office of Tony S. Cullum, PLLC, in Flagstaff, we take the unpleasantness out of planning for the future. We help Arizona clients of all ages and occupations make the most out of their estate plans.
Our founding attorney, Tony S. Cullum, has decades of experience in drafting, reviewing and defending important planning documents for clients in Coconino County and surrounding areas. With your input, he can craft for you a comprehensive estate plan containing as many or as few of the following parts as needed:
- Wills and trusts: If you have questions about creating a last will and testament or living trust, we encourage you to discuss them with us.
- Living wills: Living wills set boundaries on the medical care you wish to receive if you become incapacitated or close to death.
- Powers of attorney: You may grant chosen individuals the right to manage your assets, make health care decisions or handle other duties if you become incapacitated.
- Guardianships: We can establish a guardianship for your children or pets if desired.
- Amendments: If you already have an estate plan but you haven’t updated it in a while, we can help.
Legal assistance for your estate plan is just a consultation away.
Help For Family Estate Disputes
Sometimes, family members of a deceased person have valid reasons to question the legitimacy of wills, trusts and other documents. If you need to contest a will, trust or a probate-related legal issue in court, our lawyer can investigate the facts and advocate for your cause through litigation. Conversely, if you are an executor who faces a dispute, we can represent you.
Plan Now, Create Lasting Benefits
At the Law Office of Tony S. Cullum, we work with local CPAs and other financial experts to create estate plans that limit taxation and maximize the benefit to you, your loved ones and heirs. Whether your financial situation is complex or relatively simple, we can meet your needs. By meeting with us and discussing your finances and personal goals, you can be quickly on your way to a much different, and better, solution than you may have imagined.
Safeguard Your Family’s Future, Today
The steps you take today can make a difference to your family tomorrow. To discuss your options with our Flagstaff guardianship lawyer, schedule an initial consultation. You can do this by using our online contact form or calling 928-723-0198.